BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

YIPEE!!

The IT Department (my talented daughter, Elyse and her lazy assistant) have finished my blog! In just 2 hours she was able to complete what has been taking me months to figure out.

I hope you will continue to stop by to see what's up and check out my latest jewelry creations. Be sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.

Well, I guess this means no more excuses and I will have to kick it into high gear so I have something to share.

XOXO Kim

3 comments:

  1. Kim - I love your banner at the top. You and Elyse did a great job!! I'll check back every day to look for updates. (no pressure. . .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kim!! I could use Elyse for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have somewhere to go to leave YOU a sweet comment. Congrats. It's a lot of fun!
    robin

    ReplyDelete